BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

we fight, we fight, we fight fight fight...

...for? lol... nothing less than tutorial slots. half an hour before the sign up was due, already a whopping 100 and 7 people were waiting patiently (or should i say impatiently?) for the precise strike of the digital numbers at 9 pm, when we could finally sign into our tutorial of choice and heave a sigh of relief.

that was yesterday, where the three musketeers ice creamed at mcd while waiting for time to pass. tonight, again we dock, this time at kfc to await the hour with bated breath. i will admit to being one of those who frantically clicked 'submit' or refresh, chanting to myself 'pleaseletmegetit pleaseletmegetit' in my head... while simultaneously checking to see if my friends'd gotten the same tutorial. within a few minutes two out of three slots were fully packed and we were left awed(aghast) at how everyone fought for as simple a thing as tutorial slots as though it were some grand prize.

ahhh... this semester promises to be a hectic one, and i just had to choose two heavy duty subjects for my electives: anthropology and counseling skills. never mind 106 alone would give me a whopper of a migraine when it comes to calculations and such; thank the Lord i have math whizzes around me who can guide me.

these two mornings' classes with dr H (amazingly i stayed awake throughout without falling asleep at all... XD) left me wondering how on earth med students can survive slogging through the tiny tiny details over human anatomy. its funny listening to someone lecture on how the eye moves, even as your eyes're poring over your notes and roaming the screen. good thing i dropped my childish yearning to be a vet. i couldnt possibly have survived all the headaches that comes along with anatomy, no matter how much i love animals. XD

P.S aaaand, i didnt get my slot tonight. damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment