BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chapter Thirty-one: Muddling in the Middling Crowd.

I disdain to do usual
Desire to break the mould
And yet the damndest thing is
Can't do without being told

 I've been taught to settle
Also yet to reflect
But methinks I dissemble
In displaying true intellect

Here I hear about sprinting ahead
But how does one apply?
Another talks about brilliance instead
But what does that signify?

I'll not call myself stupid
No need to go that far
BUt it eats at me like acid
'How much do you think you are...?'

 O tell me why we talk so much
Of the best pick of the cream?
Why when they're so out of touch
High up on the extreme?

Where will the crop be
Those of the middling crowd
Who're neither brilliant nor silly
But not like the cream endowed?



1 comment: