BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chapter Thirty-seven: Knocking You Off Your Pedestals.

Caught the end of a whiplash tongue
From one whose praises I might have sung
Why does it feel like stigma by association
Or is it merely just me imagination

I caught myself from sassing you back
And not just because I abide by tact
Or disdain to hit you with knowledge you lack
Now I'm just disgusted by your collective act

The words one gave, yesterday and today
Did all but give your sentiments away
Looks like you've indeed found your own kind
In my eyes tis fitting that like does like find

I poured enough of the bitterness that some did beget
The rash words I uttered in anger I do regret
Remain in there, as mere faces met
Or perhaps as lessons I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment