BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

ahhh... i'll be heading to jakarta tomorrow night....

ahhh... i'll be heading to jakarta tomorrow night... while initially i'd just wanted to stay home and enjoy, i guess mum's enthusiasm about the vacation's kinda infectious after all... back in kay elle it sounded like such a drag, but now some of it's rubbed off on me and i'm looking forward to the trip as well. will be in jakarta for about 3 days, and bandung, and probably medan as well... as everyone seems to be telling me jakarta's apparently a shopping paradise... i predict handling the cash'll be a headache though... how on earth do you go about carrying millions in your wallet? XD

even then, i look forward to shopping since i do need clothes and all... was at padini with mum just yesterday... i dont know how she conned me into getting those garish bright colours, so now i'm the proud owner of bright red, blue and orange clothes... i'll insist on my darling black next time round. granted, she allowed me a single black, and another white... but gah. why orange? (><) neither do i recall how she persuaded me to buy those jeweled slippers i wouldnt even have dreamed of looking at... flimsy satin, jeweled things... when ever am i gonna use them? oh well. charles and keith sure know their stuff, if it can attract an anti-jeweled-slippers person like me. lol...

plus, today i got dragged to have my hair cut; now my hair no longer falls to my back. it's shoulder length, just managing to brush the little expanse of back right below my shoulder. hat off to the young man who did my hair. i took him for a young trainee, but who knew he was a maestro? just slashed at my hair, snip snip snip went his scissors, and lo and behold my out-of-shape mess's now transformed into a chic layered style. i miss feeling my hair on my back though. will probably attempt to keep it long, though mum predicts i'll hack it all off by the middle of next year. i'll add some colour into it when i get back from jakarta. red? mum doesnt think so. chestnut again'd be so boring...

lol... when have i ever been into fashion anyway? since i turned 19? i remember past times when i'd get into horrific fights with mum just cuz i didnt want to wear skirts and later when i refused have any speck of makeup on me. plus back then i'd rather quarrel with her than allow her to con me into buying bright colours or jeweled sandals. still am not that particular about fashion, but i guess i'm paying more attention these days... seems like i've grown up, huh? armani, anyone? dont mind me, i'm just messing around with A-lliteration. *grin*

2 comments: