BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i am HOME!

oh yes... and a warm welcome i received from the heavens indeed in the form of heavy rain... never mind that... was stuck an extra half an hour in the plane due to the unstable weather. guess the pilot deemed it unsafe to land then.

overall today (minus the morning and early noon) was a complete waste of my time. first off, my dad insisted i head to the airport at one-freaking-o-clock when my flight's due at, whoa, 5pm?? even the taxi driver was taken aback at how early i was heading there... second off, arriving there toooo early became a nuisance cuz:
A) the counter wasnt open yet so i had to wait half an hour,
B) the placed was so packed there was nowhere for me to sit for that half an hour so i had to stand carrying my heavy stuff,

C) my suitcase handle (the retractable one you use to pull it along) broke so i had to lug it around in addition carrying my bagpack and toting a laptop case that constantly slipped off my shoulder.

sounds like a veritable string of mishaps. well, to add frustration to irritation, the flight was delayed by a whole hour. that did tick me off since i really wanted to get outta the place and on the plane home; been there since 2:30pm and by 5:45 when they finally annoucing boarding... relief's the only word i can use to describe the whoosh that flew through my head.

if i were to continue bemoaning my bad luck for the day, instead of being able to sit on my own on the plane as i usually do, this time a (to borrow M's terminology) pengkiaw mum and daughter and baby chose to sit next to me... not that i dislike babies but this one was seriously nosy, noisy (he wailed all the time, in a voice that shook the plane) and his mum sure wasnt doing anything about it. neither could i sleep well, nor concentrate on my reading. oh, there was another wailing baby right in front of us too. what luck. not to mention the extra half an hour in the plane made me (and my friends who were waiting to fetch me) darned hungry; passing immigration and collecting my luggage took almost another half an hour and one of the girls was in quite a mood by the time i came out. sorry LY... guess my demanding to sit in front made your mood a little worse but i'm still grateful you guys waited so long for me...

aaaanyway... my mood turned a lot better when i got home and found my darling doggy at the doorstep welcoming me, his fluffy tail wagging for all he's worth... plus my dad showed me a tiny box of leonidas chocolates he'd bought... awesome stuff and definitely worth a once-in-a-lifetime taste... lol... oh, well. i' m home at last. worth all the trouble. XD



P.S wan, ben, edwin... was great seeing you guys at the terminal... pure amazing coincidence man... it was the last thing i'd have expected to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment