BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

hey-ho cheerio, la-di-da-di-dum.

whoops... i hadnt realised it's been more than a week since i last posted... not till M and S reminded me that my poor blog/journal's been lying stagnant and untouched for these past days...
first off, if anyone's waiting for an account of a particular day in february (i assume you know what i'm referring to XD)... sorry ladies, sorry gents... my lips're sealed. nyeh. XD

and aahhhhhh... numbers (and them blasted formulas) are simply the bane of my existence. however much biopysch drives me up the wall and kills my brain cells, nothing, absolutely nothing shakes me up as much as the though of math. especially when it comes in statistical forms that make no sense to me whatsoever. so this time round, if i can pass, wonderful. if otherwise, i'll just have to work my bottom off just so i can at least pass, or die trying. i refuse to entertain any thoughts of failing. 'tis simply unacceptable.

the sum of it all's that i spent the past week either slogging through textbooks and slides for the midterms, or dragging myself through a litany of assignments. i'm exaggerating, mind you, but hell, it was draining. time apart from that, i spent reading mushy romance novels that do nothing to nourish the mind, but offers me some respite from brain-cell-murdering words and theories and formulas and whatnot. have i ever thought about why i enjoy romance so much? its just the whole mass of variation i can find in there. not so much the plots; they always start with either intense attraction or intense dislike between the characters. things happen, problems arise, la-di-da-di-da, problem solved, and happily ever after. where's the variation then, you say? oh, there is, to be sure. its all in the dialogue. i love the banter between the characters, witty, clever sayings that tease the mind. i happen to have a strong liking for puns and word play; subterfuge in a conversation adds some spice. hence, my fascination.

gosh, if it isnt nearly 2am. if i'm keeping erratic hours, i blame my internet connection. i havent signed online chat in ages, and these days i dont even bother to try anymore. instead, i've been trying to turn in early these days, i do. goodness knows, it isnt quite the thing to fall asleep during dr G and miss Y's classes. and deuce take it, the panda rings around my poor sorely abused eyes're starting to get to me, if my poor pale ravaged face is any indication to the lack of sleep. good morning, everyone. i'll see you in 12 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment